It is that time of year when Jess’s productivity goes down, and Alison’s goes up. That’s right, it is selection Sunday. And in four days, the NCAA Men’s basketball tournament begins. We are pulling for Carolina. Obviously.
In honor of this most exciting time of year, we offer you a little contest and prize. You win, you get baked goods in the mail. But not just any old thing–a baked good crafted, perfected, and baked for you. And we will name the product after you!
Here’s how you enter:
- Like us on facebook! (Yeah, we’re greedy)
- We’ll send you instructions on how to enter our NCAA tournament pool via private message on facebook. (If we have problems with this, we’ll post publicly and rely on the honor system).
- Fill out your tournament bracket by March 15.
- Watch some basketball, eat some pizza (try our recipe–we will post it on the 15th!), drink some beer. Check your bracket once in a while to see where you rank.
- Win! (Or hope to). Once you win, we will ask you for some info–your favorite type of baked good, flavors, consistencies, etc. Then we will create, workshop, and produce something just for you. We will send the final product to you. And we will name it after you (or you can choose a name) for posting purposes!
But what if I don’t follow basketball???
Don’t fret. You can pick based on colors, names, or out of a hat and you might have the same luck as the most knowledgeable sports fan of them all (Amy).
What kind of baked goods would you be willing to make?
Anything that can be shipped. So no pies or other delicate products. But don’t worry–there are a ton of other options.
Any restrictions on ingredients/preferences?
Not really. We are willing to fulfill vegan, gluten free, or other complex requirements. It may take us a little longer to figure something out, but we are persistent.